Here is a checklist for your requirements profile for an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. The 9-page checklist is organized by criteria categories. The main categories are functionality, support for cost accounting and costing, income statement, financial planning, evaluation options, data exchange options, expandability, ease of use, investment security, and the cost of acquisition and ongoing use.
Behind each criterion you can enter the degree of your requirement: KO criterion, target function, dispensable function. This gives you a pragmatic basis for selecting a suitable ERP system. You can compare the performance specifications of vendors of commercially available ERP systems with your requirements profile and quickly arrive at a profound shortlist.
- You will receive a field-tested guide for determining your company’s requirements for an ERP system.
- The checklist is kept pragmatic and thus suitable for application.
- With your requirements profile, you go into discussions with ERP system providers well prepared.
- Even though this checklist covers the relevant categories, you can of course expand, shorten and detail the checklist yourself.
- You can use the application as many times as you want.
After ordering, you will receive a download link to the checklist, which you can use immediately.
You can use the checklist as many times as you like.
Please note that the application to which you purchase access is for your personal use only. It is prohibited to resell it in any form and in any digital or physical way or to publish it in any physical or online publication without my permission. I am the only copyright owner of this file.
Link to the application: pdf